Forgotten Your Login?
nvoy is a complete solution for website monitoring.
We monitor services at your site, notify you on failure and provide extensive response reporting.
- nvoy alerts you when your site fails
- Multiple contacts can be alerted at different times of the day
- Comprehensive statistics provided on responsiveness
How many times have you....
...realised your web server has been down for hours?
...wondered why your email inbox has been empty all day?
...had a customer call to tell you your website is down?
...lost business because your customers can't get to your site?
If a potential customer does a search for your product or service, clicks on your entry and
waits...and waits...and waits. Or worse, "There was no response. The server could be down or not responding"! Chances are, your
potential customer will click on the next entry and become your LOST customer.
What nvoy Does:
- Site monitoring with configurable intervals of 5 minutes to 24 hours.
- Any number of services can be monitored.
- We can monitor HTTP, email (pop3, smtp, imap), ftp, dns, telnet and other protocols on request.
- Monitoring from multiple geographics locations.
- Once a failure has been confirmed, your nominated contacts are notified.
- Notification can be by email, pager or cellphone SMS.
- Notification can be sent to different contacts, using different methods at different times of the day.
- Reminders can be sent until the service is restored.
- Contacts are notified once a service has been restored.
Let's face it. You've put a lot of effort into creating a web page that attracts new customers,
provides corporate information or provides a service to existing customers.
- All events, including service failures and notifications are logged and can be viewed
through a web interface.
- Extensive response information is logged for each service and graphed to show historical
- Adhoc reports can be generated for each service.
Why forgo that effort by presenting a service that doesn't meet your customer's expectations?